Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tagged Again :-)

Tanvi threw the torch to me, so here I am casting a spotlight on myself again.

 
1.What is your current obsession?
Projecta Majora !! :-X

2. What are you wearing today?
Light Blue sweat shirt, payjamas!

3. What’s for dinner?
Mess food/ Messed fodder!

4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Coffee!

5. What are you listening to right now?
Poets of the fall... I’ll sell my soul to dream you wide awake!

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Ah! Tanvi, what do I say now. Jolly, laughs a lot, intelligent, sane and has damn good brains (am jealous :P)!

7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
I wish the choice was not limited to this world (earth), but then, Shimla is just fine!

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
IDK, never planned that much ahead.

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Under a starlit sky/ on the rooftop of my house/ all lights out/ and I gaze into my dreams!

10. Which language do you want to learn?
All of em! Even that of the Zoo zoo’s from the Vodaphones.

11. What’s your favourite quote?
 ‘I am God!’        Is that enough, or want me to dish out more?

12. Who do you want to meet right now?
 Contemplating right now, I have a very few dear choices!

13. What is your favourite colour?
  Black, White, Blue, Green, Steel Grey, argh... they look good in their own places. I like the rainbow.

14. How long do you spend reading books?
     Thrillers? One night. Love novels, I don’t think I read them. Textbooks, 1 day before exam, yearlong otherwise.

15. What is your dream job?
ASTRON(A)UT !

16. What’s your favourite magazine?
(was) Digit.

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
     Please convert it into Rupee, bleh, its not enough for me. Raise  the stakes!

18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
      Jeans hanging from the middle of nowhere?

19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
IDK.

20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
trim, short, simple!

21. What are you going to do after this?
Projecta Majora!

22. What are your favorite movies?
Many, none... I seldom under rate any movie that I see. So all are favourites, and not one is remembered.

23.How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now?
Five,  Gmail, Poets of the fall homepage, FB, In-Between, My World’s One Big Dream.

24. What inspires you?
Boredom, nice words, acceptance, quotes, plus I like to make myself believe, ‘I am God’.

25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Be classless, be a wanderer, never stick to a single class. (A single thing in three ways, but you get the point?)

26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
My closet has only 7 pairs at max, I have no class, so I won’t mind if I chose by random selection.

27. Coffee or tea?
Anything will do, or, bring them both one after the other.

28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Lay alone on the ground in a dark dark night, and gaze at my friends up there, they seem to answer everything.

30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
I follow you, you follow me,
This just feels right.
Next time, I’ll teach you my blog ABCD.

31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Gulab Jamun.

32. Favorite Season?
Snow, white snow.

33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Khichdi anyone?

34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Would I say I am a masochist? For a few, I am. Others, I confront, I suppress, I vent out. Then they don’t trespass.

35. What are you afraid of the most?
Failure.

36:What brings a smile on your face instantly?
Its a random variable. Literally, anything.

37: What is life for you?
Life is, a zest for living.

38. What do you love to do when it is drizzling?
Pull the quilt over me, snuggle into it, and sleep to the pitter patter on the roof, if the wind whistles, it’s much better. Hah, I live in the whistling woods.
39. What do you do when you are excited, nervous and both?
Remember my God and take one deep breath.
40. (My question?) Knowing the meaning of your name, would you want to change it?
No. Once I wished, not because I did not like it, but everyone around had started giving the same name to every second newborn. Now I know, they’ll never be there where I am going to be, and if they somehow reach there, they’ll have big shoes to fit in.
Rules for those who are tagged:
Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.
I won’t tag anybody, all of you are dear to me, no one should feel prejudiced. So everybody, do the tag if you read it till here (am joking, but seriously, I mean it. I am joking). And, ahem, there were three awards with the tag, I am keeping them for myself. Soon, they'll be in my hall of fame.

*I did not remove any question from it, and added one more. Why?
1.            Because 40 looks better than 39 or 38.
2.            Because I am too lazy to go through all of it and choose which question I did not like.

P.S. If given such choice to alter any line in the real question paper, I’d change the first line.
‘Attempt all the question’ to ‘Answer if you feel like, we appreciate your efforts for coming here. That enthusiasm is enough to pass you.’

12 comments:

Tanvi said...

Anshul you'll never change, knew many of those answers but about me... :P
God! Didn't know.. hehe I am sure its a bit over too much...

Did it again though! :P

Vagabond said...

I just had khichdi for dinner =P
and this is something: a *masochist* saying ‘I am God!’

btw it is good to be classless, this way you are a class apart! =P

Sneha Balraj said...

LOL! Quite enlightening!

Raj said...

you make yourself belive your god?
my god ur quite the bluffmaster!

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

@Tanvi
Change? there is a little bit of heaven inside us all!

@nOt anyone you know
you don't want me drooling over your plate, don't tell me. I haven't eaten khichdi for a long time.
Nazar lag jaayegi tumhari plate ko.


@Sneha
:)

@Raj
what makes you believe that I am not, have you seen any imposters around?

Unknown said...

that's nicely done..lazy to part away with ur awards??i call that kunjoosi :P :D :D

rantravereflect/ jane said...

ya are god- **bows down in respect **

n 7 pairs really??1 wow, i wish i cud be that wayn be happy-- grrr..

lol @ ya foloow, i follow :* veyr tit for tat n true

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

@Madhu
am not lazy to part away with prizes, they are not just mine to keep,
but yes, I am a kanjoos :P

@Jane
Don't lady, why do you want to make me a sinner? Rise

not exactly 7, it could be six too

Biya said...

LOL it was superb..

Vaisakh said...

Hello,
Its the first time I'm visiting your blog...
I find it interesting...
Your pen-name is Strange ...very strange...

Cheers.'
Vaisakh

Ph_ said...

Ok I went through all and * Phew *
:p :D j/k
The answer #36 was the best of all I guess :)

Deepika Vasudeva said...

about the drizzling. even i prefer the same.
interesting tags... and were quite a fews things to know about u.

Total Pageviews