Friday, November 19, 2010

Tag: The Scientist


I was tagged by Sayak
Now am not used to doing tags on a weekend, but I feel this one was worth it. Might not be a good read, but the one's who would do it, you'll laugh, at least for once.
Rules :
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, IPOD etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
N.B. – Don’t cheat; it spoils all the fun!
Windows Media Player. Shuffle turned on. Here I go..

1. If someone asks you, “are you okay??” you say:
Away in Silence – Creed
“You walked away to breathe
Stopped and turned around to say goodbye to me
I'm pleading as your leaving, I'm begging you stay”


2. How would you describe yourself?
 Latest Trick –Dire Straits
‘Well actually it is ‘Your Latest trick... but then, hope you all understand’
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Semi Nice – Infected Mushrooms
:P Hehahahaha okay next!

4. How do you feel today?
What if? – Creed
‘I can't find the rhyme in all my reason
Lost sense of time and all seasons
Feel I've been beaten down
By the words of men who have no grounds’


5. What is your life’s purpose?
The foreboding sense of impeding happiness – H.I.M.
‘Tip toeing along a strand of your hair suspended between,
These thoughts and actions miles above reality.
Come look at the scars, smother a heart, opening up.. ‘

6. What’s your motto?
All the things she said – T.a.T.u
‘Mother looking at me
Tell me what do you see?
Yes, I've lost my mind
Daddy looking at me
Will I ever be free?
Have I crossed the line?’

7. What do your friends think of you?
I walk this road alone – MLTR
‘We were so in harmony
But now it is a different key
Wonder if you played your game
For some 15 minutes of fame
Oh...
I walk this road alone ‘

8. What do your parents think of you?
Asian Sky – Steve Vai
okay, I forwarded it once! Sorry!

9. What do you think of often?
Sueltama Las Reindas – Enrique Iglesias

10. What is 2 + 2?
 Jag Ja Re Gudia – Om Kara
Hahahaha... don’t ask such silly questions, does it mean that? Sleep angels, sleep!


11. What do you think of your best friend?
Poprocks and Coke – Greenday
‘Wherever you go, you know I'll be there
If you go far, you know I'll be there
I'll go anywhere, So I'll see you there
I don't care if you don't mind
I'll be there not far behind
I will dare, Keep in mind
I'll be there for you’

12. What is your life story?
My Immortal - Evanescence
What else could I have asked for?


13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Drooling National – Mark Knopfler
Hehahahaha


14. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Alison – Elvis Costello
‘Oh it's so funny to be seeing you after so long, girl.
And with the way you look I understand
that you were not impressed.’



15. What will you dance to at your wedding 4th anniversary?
The Song you sing – Creed
What’s up with my playlist? Creed thrice out of more than 50 gigs of music?

16. What will they play at your funeral?
Song 3 – Robbie Williams
‘Come join the band
Come shag the damned
God I blow them away
A heart of chrome
A broken home
I got plenty to say

Who are you doing?
Don't spoil my day’



17. What is your hobby/interest?
Rainbow – Temple of the King
‘There in the middle of the circle he stands,
Searching, seeking.
With just one touch of his trembling hand,
The answer will be found.‘

18. What is your biggest fear?
Breakdown – Breaking Benjamin
Well, I thought we were talking of causes, is breakdown not an effect?

19. What is your biggest secret?
Never Wake Up – Sum 41
Is that a secret? I told you already I am damn lazy!

20. What do you want right now?
Florin Dance – Mark Knopfler
Hahaha, I have leaden feet.

21. What do you think of your friends?
Ties that bind – Alter Bridge
(No comments)

22. When you want to rush to the toilet, what do you think?
Complicated – Avril Lavigne
Is it? Well it is complicated indeed... we always rush in to the toilet, while we want the animals to go out in the open to do it. :P


23. Person you hate the most is in front of you, what will you tell the person?
One of My lies – Greenday
Yeah right!


24. You have just won a lottery. What will you sing?
Wo Lamhey – Jal

25. What will you post this as?
The Scientist - Coldplay
‘Tell me your secrets
And ask me your questions
Oh, let's go back to the start’
Now that its time to spread this tag, I invite all of you to do it. I tag everyone. And to name in particular, I choose you, Bhavika, Urooj, The Solitary Writer and to all you fabulous people out there.

26 comments:

Rooj Siddiqui said...

Haha, nice one. I am taking it for sure :)

Deepika Vasudeva said...

that was funny :D..
btw nice choice of songs ... i m gonna get some of them which i dnt have yet...

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

@Urooj
thank you

@Deepika
when you comment on a tag, the author expects that you would also do it. =)
Give it a try sometimes.

Sh@s said...

Interesting and funny :)

Cinderella said...

Haha! I guess even tags come and go, and come again. Like fashion trends.

This one did the rounds like 3-4 years bk in blogdom the last time I checked. Guess is bk again for the newbies to take up and have fun.

I did not read this one. Though it is fun, yeah.

DISGRUNTLED GENIUS said...

good choice of songs.. list has some of my fav bands...

Deepika Vasudeva said...

i m kinda apprehensive for doing this tag.... ppl would know abt my (weird) choice of songs...hehehe

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

@Shas
:)

@Cinderella
Go through an old album sometimes, meet old friends. It takes little effort to live it again.

@Disgruntled Genius
Well, I did not chose any. Rather, many of these are the ones I hardly listen to.

@Deepika
When its 'music', it cannot be strange. And let people decide, they might just get a whiff of your tastes. Am not forcing anyone, its your free will.

Deepika Vasudeva said...

umm.. ok. i'll try to do it asap.. lemme get some good songs in my playlist first. :P

Beyond Horizon said...

Cool...interesting playlist n amazing outcome of songs!

Unknown said...

haha, the complicated one was hilarious!

interesting post.. :)

Unknown said...

ur tag has convicted me of procrastination...cauz i have been tagged the same by almost evryone eon my list..:P

Shadow said...

i think the answer to no. 5 is quite brilliant actually...

Bikram said...

nice one i did that tag a few weeks ago .. nice songs you got


Bikram's

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

@Deepika
=)

@Beyond Horizon
yeah, it surprised me too, hehe

@Mehak
Yepp, I still can't find any answers.

@Madhu
=) It is meant to b done when you are busy, not when you are lazy. hehehe

@Shadow
And I say, future is now a zest for living.

@Bikramjit
thank you for the link.

Dutta said...

Hello,

First and foremost, you have a great taste in music. Coldplay, Dire-straits and Robbie Williams in the same breath ... and then Omkara. \m/

The funniest was, what do you want to be when you grow up !! :P

A Restless Mind With A Sensitive Heart! said...

Interesting... however the songs are not my taste (oops seems age is catching!)

tc!

RESTLESS

Princess said...

hahaha enjoyed the post :D

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

@Som
Thank You, well I have no tastes in music. You tell me what you like, if it sounds like music to me, I'll keep listening to it. :)

@Restless
Age does not affect the heart, its the surroundings that are to blame. Well, if you like classics, I think old is still gold.

@Princess
:-)
Thank you.

Dutta said...

Sample some David Guetta and Bob Sinclair ... you will like it if you like Electronica, Dance/House music

PhilO♥ said...

You have a nice music collection, I must say :)

Rià said...

Nice songs....had done this tag quite a while back, had enjoyed doing it then.

S.S said...

Lol Haha! Coolness :D

Tweety said...

lovely...i so wanna do this tag now :P :)

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

@Som
I don't listen to particular genres, its music that I sought. I'll try them sometimes.

@Lonely Dreamer
=) Thank You

@Ria
You bet.

@Salman Saeed
:-)

@Tweety
That's the spirit.

Alka Gurha said...

Honestly, Haven't heard several of them......
A refreshing change though, I had enough of book reviews on blogs.

Total Pageviews