Thursday, August 2, 2012

Just saying.

Let's get to the point. It isn't anything derived of hours of pondering, but whimsical decision to give answers on the fly.
I've been tagged and awarded by Ruhani, who'd soon be going to an Architecture school and discovering how she is not going to sleep for the better half of her next 5 years, while drawing straight lines and making coherent designs of the future on paper with an array of assorted pencils. But don't you worry, the social life gets a total overhaul. The award goes as Liebster (German: Favourite) Blog and there are a few queries. Now because my answers are good for nothing, I've decided to give them a shot.

But firstly, I cannot remember Eleven things about me. 11 makes me tickle, and I can either be happy and forgetful, or glum and remembering. As for the award, I've kept it safe in the Hall of Fame, where other trophies too are on display. I terminate tags, its too much work, hence no forwards.
So let's answer them without much ado.

1. The CRAZIEST thing that you've ever done? 
: I don't remember, Nothing perhaps?
2. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? 
: Seeing other people smile. I'm prone to contagion.
3. If the average human lifespan was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
: Does not matter I guess.
4. If you could break one law, which one would that be?
: Umm, Jude Law? Nay! 
5. What do you do, that you think, makes you different from everyone else?
: That I am writing this in sleepy stupor and full conscience? 
: Nothing
6. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really think it makes the elevator move faster? :P
: I push it again only when I think the elevator is not responding like a computer.
7. If you were standing on stage, unaware that hundreds of people were watching you, what would you have done?
: Take a chair and sit down quiet. Do Nothing.
8. Who do you think is the sexiest person alive?
: It's hard to be fair in judgement when the head is fuzzy. I'll pass.
9. Who would you rather date. A worried genius or a joyous simpleton?
: A Joyously Worried Genius Simpleton.
10. If you were stranded on an island, which three things would you like to have in your bag?
: I'll be content if you can provide with a Lamp with a genie that grants three wishes. See, I am considerate? Psst... My first wish would be a thousand more wishes. And the thousandth wish would still be the same :P
11. What is your first impression of me/this blog?
: I'll not tell, you've got big muscles :D




Okay, so now are the real questions because of which I took this tag. I intend to bore.

1.  What happens when you get "half scared to death" twice?
: You're still left with 25% life. First time it's halved, next time it's half of half. 

If you half scare people to death 'n' number of times, then also this 'n' has to be exponentially large to totally kill the person. Life doesn't end that easily.

2. Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
: I know of no cannibals but only cannabis. And people who do cannabis do sound funny afterwards most of the time.

3. If all the world's a stage, then where does the audience sit? 
: Since all audience are also actors, they are sitting in the sitting area on the stage to do the act of being audience.

4. Why are all the alphabets in the order in which they are? is it because it's a song?
: Yes. :P

5. If you write a book about failure and it doesn't sell, will it be called a success?
: In that case, the name of the book HAS TO BE 'Success' to be called a 'Success', though it is about failure.

"Hey, I've written a book called success, and it is about failure."

6. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
: I am a genius, ask a moron.

7. What if Batman gets bitten by a vampire?
: He'd become a Bat-Vamp I guess :P

Okay, Bye.



13 comments:

Ruhani said...

Hahahaha I actually didn't think that anyone would bother answering the complementary set of questions! So well done! :D
And muscles? REALLY NOW? :P
Not that I don't, but REALLY NOW? :P

Ph_ said...

*: Take a chair and sit down quiet. Do Nothing.*
Epic :D

sharmila said...

Thought provoking questions and even more thought provoking answers!
Just one question I add to your question bank:
What do you normally ingest when you answer such questions? :D :D

Tweety said...

hahahha super awesome...though i have the similar question as sharmila... :D :D

Ire said...

How do you come up with these answers? Hilarious and insightful!

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

@Ruhani
I am intimidated! :O :D

@Princess
:)

@Sharmila
Free air, does that count?

@Tweety
Air, I assert! :P

@Nikita
It is quite simple when I am not to think of alternative answers :)

Anonymous said...

The first half was sort of boring. The rest, quite interesting and witty. :-p
2. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
: Seeing other people smile. I'm prone to contagion.


(:

Saru Singhal said...

Good, some answers were real fun and like the answer to second question. Congrats!

Suruchi said...

Trust you to answer like you did in the first set of questions :-)
And please don't break Jude Law-yeh mere jaise PJs aap kab se maarne lage?*I am really worried for you now*

And the next half brought back hope that the sunshine is still alive n shining bright :p

Tanishka said...

Funny and smart answers.... I actually loved the second set of question answers more... :)

Red Handed said...

JUDE LAW! NAY!!!!
Hahahahahahahahah stupor but full conscience qualifies to be a super power!!!!

Rooj Siddiqui said...

Came back on bloggers after a long time. I missed your posts :D

*sits with popcorns and starts reading*

I am gona read all that i have been missing tonight :)

Cheers.

Learn Digital Marketing said...

Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

Total Pageviews