Thursday, May 13, 2010

Awake !



As I flow in this stream of thought,
I fly high above the surreal realms.

As I ponder, over what I fought,
The futility of efforts, the aims I besought.

The higher I fly, the deeper I sink,
Knitting thoughts with fragile links.

But when dreams break,
 there is no sound, just a little pain.

Clouded mind sets to wonder,
Why my dreams are fleeting away,

Alas! Naivety and travesty,
Are all that I have got now,

As I crash, headfirst,
Into a state where I am

Awake!

3 comments:

Raj said...

FAILURE. NAIVITY,
THE DIFFERENCE SEEMS NOT SOMETIMES.

Unknown said...

'but when dreams break,
there is no sound, just a little pain." - true that! same goes for hearts..

Unknown said...

hey AS, here is something for you:
http://sempiscribbles.blogspot.com/2010/05/drum-roll-please.html

Total Pageviews