Friday, May 7, 2010

Concealed Love?



What should I say to make your emotions to swell?
To break this wall of silence that stands between,
Should I play the gambit of Forever Goodbyes?
Or should I say nothing, just walk away?

What should I say that only you would know?
Like a sign, that what I want is you,
Emotions, that were contained and buried,
Now ready to bear butterfly wings, and fly to you.

As through this prose, I offer you my rose,
Its refuses to bloom, till it finds you near,
On my knees, I implore to thee, my majesty
Would this be enough to be a sincere propose?

I have allowed you in, in somewhere deep,
A place, not everyone is allowed to peek
And I promise you, that I’ll love you,
As I have, yesterday, today and forever.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome!! i especially love the second verse. I wish i could compose poetry like this...it's stunning!

Prashanth Rajan said...

Awesome muchs. Do compose something similar for me when I am trying to woo a girl :P. Such deep emotions lying inside the core of the poem, the beauty lies when people who read this get the pulp of your essence and try to understand a piece of your mind. Again, awesome poem.

Toi said...

I have allowed you in someplace
deep...emotions that were contained
an buried...

it is tough to do that...to let
someone in so deep.

heartfelt prose by you A.S.

Perspectives said...

there are two falls which human shall ever remember. first is the Berlin fall and second is the love fall!
(though the former happened once and the latter may happen a lot many times!)

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

@Mehak
I am just a beginner, and am glad that someone liked it.

@Prash
Anything for your Girlfriend, sorry..anything for you buddy.

And for my mind, its an open book

@Toi

Thank you


@ Ajay

I thought Humpty Dumpty had the greatest fall.
And Berlin had a wall, Berlin cannot not fall.

Sh@s said...

Awesome lines :)

Palak Vasant said...

I wish that someone could write that to me as well...so deep and so truthful....

Tanvi said...

Oh so you are a great poet!!!! I never knew this :P

Good poem yaar.... Write more, I'll wait :)

Anonymous said...

so sweet :)

Total Pageviews